United Way of Wyandotte County

Dolly Parton Imagination Library

Brought to you by_.png

What is it?
Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library is a 60 volume set of books beginning with the children’s classic, The Little Engine That Could. Each month a new, carefully selected book will be mailed in your child’s name directly to your home. Best of all it is a FREE GIFT! There is no cost or obligation to your family.

Who is Eligible?
Preschool children ages birth to five who are residents of Wyandotte County, Kansas.

What are my responsibilities?

1. Be a resident of the eligible service area.
  2. Register your child online. (Registration must be approved by United Way of Wyandotte County.)
  3. Notify United Way of Wyandotte County any time your address changes. Books are mailed to the address submitted to the official online registration form.
  4. If a child’s address changes, you must contact United Way of Wyandotte County in order to continue receiving books.
  5. Read with your child

When will I receive my books?
Eight to ten weeks after your registration has been submitted online, books will begin arriving at your home and will continue until your child turns five or you move out of the eligible service area.

Have more questions?

For more information you may email us at DPIL@unitedway-wyco.org or call us at 913-371-6788.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE READING RESOURCES (3).png

CLICK HERE FOR MORE READING RESOURCES.png

CLICK HERE FOR MORE READING RESOURCES (4).png

United Way Events and Updates
Subscribe to stay connected by email:

United Way of Wyandotte County aspires to understanding and respect among all cultures and individuals who live and work in our community. We are committed to drawing strength from our differences and building our similarities. Click here to see our full diversity policy.