United Way of Wyandotte County
Previous Next

BPU Hardship Assistance

Program Description:The Board of Public Utilities (BPU) has partnered with United Way to assist Wyandotte County residents with payment of their BPU bill through the Hardship Assistance Program. Assistance is available for BPU customers that have received BPU services for at least six months and can demonstrate that they are experiencing an unexpected financial hardship. BPU customers must provide documentation of their hardship, a copy of their state issued ID, and the most recent copy of their BPU bill. Customers are eligible for assistance once every twelve months. For more information about the BPU Hardship Assistance program please call (913) 371-6772.

Agency: UWWC


United Way Events and Updates
Subscribe to stay connected by email:

United Way of Wyandotte County aspires to understanding and respect among all cultures and individuals who live and work in our community. We are committed to drawing strength from our differences and building our similarities. Click here to see our full diversity policy.