Leadership giving in Wyandotte County is made up of individuals who care deeply about our community. These individuals and households seek to set an example among their peers and workplace, through a commitment to invest in United Way’s community development work.
Leadership givers annually invest at the following levels:
- Red Feather Society $1,200 - $2,399 annually
- Torchbearers $2,400 - $4,799 annually
- Community Builders $4,800 - $9,999 annually
- Tocqueville Society $10,000 or more annually (click for more information)
Options for becoming a Leadership giver:
- Payroll deduction through your company’s United Way workplace campaign
- Online donation
- Three-year investment plan
Other options (To make one of these gifts please contact our Finance department at 913-371-3674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Cash and individual gifts
- Gifts of appreciated stock
- Donor advised funds
Leadership givers are recognized in our Annual Report and are also invited to an annual Leadership celebration event.