Get Help

211 New Hi Res.png

 Get Connected. Get Answers.

Need to find counseling? A health clinic? Job training? A food pantry? Don't waste valuable time trying to find the right resource. By simply dialing 2-1-1 on your phone, you can make just one call to find help.

Click here for additional information about United Way's 2-1-1 services or call (816) 474-5112 or toll free at (866) 320-5764.

BPU Hardship Assistance

The Board of Public Utilities (BPU) has partnered with United Way to assist Wyandotte County residents with payment of their BPU bill through the Hardship Assistance Program. For more information about the BPU Hardship Assistance program please call (913) 371-6772.


Temporary Assistance for Labor Families

The Temporary Assistance for Labor Families program provides emergency assistance to members of organized labor and their families. The program assists with emergency food, rent/mortgage, eligible utility services, funeral expenses, and medical expenses. Assistance is capped and limited by availability. For more information, please call (913) 371-3674, ext. 1322.